About The Bespoke Clothier
We formed The Bespoke Clothier because we believe your clothes should be tailored to your measurements and style preferences. We aim to provide a revolutionary alternative to the clutter of over-priced yet ill fitting and low quality menswear available in the market today.
Here are a few reasons why you should buy your apparel from us:
- Fit Matters: We do not believe in the one-size-fits-all policy and understand that each individual is unique. Our state-of-the-art cutting technology allows us to generate and store your individual patterns so we can recreate the exact fit each time you purchase.
- Personalization: Do you want peak lapels on a 2 button single breasted jacket? Would you like a double vented jacket to ensure your backside is not exposed when you place your hands in your pockets? How about your name or a special message inscribed above an interior pocket? And if you don’t know what to choose, our team of experts are ready to walk you through the entire process to help create entire looks with one single goal- make you look amazing
- Quality: Bespoke garments are of the highest quality- crafted on the same production line as the $2,000 suits you see at high end boutiques around the world. We should know, after all we have over 25 years of experience manufacturing for them.
- Price: We provide all these amazing features at highly affordable prices by cutting out the middle man and bringing our product straight to you.
- Convenience: Point, Click, Buy – purchases with The Bespoke Clothier are easy. You can walk into our Store and we will walk you through the whole process with no headaches.
Our store is located in Bellevue and we would be delighted to have you visit to see what we have in stock.
Our apparel is manufactured here in shop with the highest standards and highest quality materials such as animal horn buttons and fully canvassing all of our suits.
Our complete catalog can be found online; for seasonal and new fabric book arrivals, come visit us in shop.
Yes, we intend to send our subscribers special offers and coupons and we will also have special festive sales in the future.
We do sell gift certificates, for further details, just give us a call.
Product and Customization
The dimensions of a made-to-measure garment are fixed by making modifications to certain standard measurement profiles to make allowances for your unique body type.
A bespoke garment involves creating a unique pattern for each customer based on detailed measurements meticulously taken by our master tailors and then using this pattern to construct a garment with dimensions unique to you.
In both cases, you have the flexibility to choose from multiple options for different parts of the garment e.g. lapels, buttons, pockets, linings etc.
For suits and jackets, we offer customization options for shoulders, lapels, inner linings, buttons and pockets.
For trousers, we offer customization options for the waist, fly, watch pocket, side adjusters, cuffs and pleats
For shirts, we offer options for sleeves, collars and cuffs
In addition, all our garments can be personalized with unique monograms that could be your initials or a special phrase commemorating an occasion.
You can order a Bespoke Clothier custom garment in three simple steps:
- Select your style
- Customize the different features that you would like to add to your order
- Measurements - For first time purchases, use our instructions, or our video to choose your unique measurements. These will be used by default for subsequent purchases unless you wish to make adjustments
A bespoke suit requires a complex measurement process, so we do not allow our customers to enter these measurements directly.
If you wish to order a bespoke suit, please visit our Bellevue location and our Master Tailor will measure you up while you go through our selection of fabrics and styles. We also offer a Visiting Service, where our Haberdasher measures you in the comfort of your home or office.
Yes, every customer has a unique paper pattern built from their measurements which are stored off-site.
For Made-to-Measure size garments, The Bespoke Clothier’s measuring process has been designed to size yourself up in 3 minutes, with the help of a friend. Else download our Measurement Form to be filled out by your neighbourhood tailor or call our Customer Care team you guide you. Be sure to follow our instructions very carefully as our measuring method may be different to what the tailor or you are used to.
For Standard size garments, we recommend you follow our size tips to help you find your right size.
Of course! Using our measuring process that comes with easy to follow instructions should enable you to get your unique measurements in 3 minutes. In addition, we ask you optional bits of information which allow us to cross-check your submitted measurements. If a red flag pops up, we will contact you.
The Bespoke Clothier is happy to send you a complementary tape measure. Call our Customer Care team to order.
Our measuring methods are unique to us and differ from the measurements used for other clothing brands. All custom and bespoke orders are tailored to match your physical measurement profile, and for this reason we are unable to accept measurements from any garments that you own from another manufacturer.
Unique sizes once provided can be changed within 24 hours of placing the order. Just call our Customer Care team and we will guide you through the process.
The Bespoke Clothier garments are 100% custom made specifically to your Unique Size. No matter what your size or body type, our garments are built to flatter.
- You can maintain multiple measurement profiles for yourself.
- For gifting purposes, measurements can also be stored in the same account against a different profile name
The Bespoke Clothier provides free shipping on all items within the United States. International orders have a small shipping fee associated with them.
We process and ship all of our orders within 14 working days of ordering. For Ready Made products, we ship in 3 working days.
We will send you your order in a durable, tamper-proof packing that ensures that the contents remain intact. Your garment is fully insured till it reaches your doorstep and we work with reputed and established courier services like Bluedart. Please do not accept any package that has been tampered with.
Yes. Please contact our Customer Care team and they will be happy to provide you with this information.
We Ship Worldwide. Please contact Customer Care incase if you want us to ship your garments outside India
Please update the shipping address mentioned in your profile. Alternately, you can contact our Customer Care team and we will update your shipping address for you.
If it is not shipped as yet, you can change the shipping address, else The Bespoke Clothier will coordinate with our courier partners to get your purchase delivered to the new address. Please contact our Customer Care team and we will be glad to help you out.
Our 30-day No Questions asked Return Policy gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily provide you with a full refund or remake your order from scratch within 10 days of the shipping date. We can only accept the product in its original condition. Our 30 Day return policy is only for online customers within India and does not apply to offline customers or International orders.
We offer FREE return shipping. You will receive complimentary return shipping on all alterations or returns within the 30-day return policy.This policy does not apply for International orders.
You can return The Bespoke Clothier garment by following these simple steps:
- Call our Customer Care team. We will send you a tamper-proof package to pack your garment. Note that once the package is sealed, it cannot be opened unless destroyed.
- Once your package is ready, let us know and we will immediately have the courier pick it up.
As soon as The Bespoke Clothier receives your item, your refund will be processed and will be credited back to you within 15 working days.
This policy does not apply for Offline or International orders.
When your garment arrives it should be perfect. However in the unlikely event that you require minor alterations, The Bespoke Clothier provides you with several options.
- You may come visit our Bellevue location. Our Master Tailor will measure you and pick up the alteration garment, which will be shipped back to you.
- You can also call up our Customer Care team and choose an available time slot for our measurement helper (if available in your city) to re-measure you accurately and pick up the garment for alteration.
- Alternately, we will arrange for the garment to be picked up altered and delivered back to you free of cost.
Nothing! In the unlikely event that there are some minor fit issues, we promise to alter the garment so it fits you perfectly and do it absolutely free of cost within 30 Days of you receiving it.
Weddings, Corporate Events and Other Occasions
We recognize that your wedding is a once in a lifetime event and promise to do our part in making sure that this event will be talked about for a long time to come. For special occasions like weddings, you can avail of our Wedding Bespoke service. Just call our Customer Care team and provide us with a time slot as per your convenience and we will send across our Master Tailor and Stylist to measure you up and help you create a special look for you and your entire wedding party that will be cherished for a long time.
Corporate events are meant to be special events to commemorate significant milestones. We believe that just like every celebratory occasion, people should look their sharpest for such events. If you would like us to help, please avail of our Corporate Bespoke service. Just call our Customer Care team and provide us with a time slot as per your convenience and we will send across our Master Tailor and stylist to measure your entire team up in your office and help you create that special look that will make you the object of envy for all other organizations.
At an interview, what you wear and how you carry yourself makes as much of an impression as what you say. Don’t know what to wear to your interview? The Bespoke Clothier has standard pre-designed Interview suits and jackets that have been created to make you look as impressive as possible. Call our Customer Care team and we will take you through the details.
Payment & Inquiries
The Bespoke Clothier offers three payment options:
- Cards - Credit/Debit/Maestro (MasterCard/Visa/Maestro)
- Net Banking (AXIS Bank NetBanking, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank Of India, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, Development Credit Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Netbanking, ING Vysya Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Industrial Development Bank of India, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya, Kotak Mahindra Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, Union Bank of India, United Bank Of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank)
- Cash on Delivery (Coming Soon)
Our website features a SSL secure connection during the transaction, keeping your information secure and private. Please note that the charge on your statement will appear "TheBespokeClothier.com".
There are no hidden costs or additional shipping charges. The total price mentioned on the product page next to the photograph is the final price. What you see is what you pay.
No, we base our prices on the kind of tailoring desired and choices of fabric.
The refunded amount will be directly credited to your bank account. Please mail or call our Customer Care team with your bank account and IFSC code which is printed on your cheque book.
Please contact our Customer Care team with any style questions you may have. Please let us know if the order is for a special occasion, work or just for general wear and we will be able to give you style recommendations.
Or pop into our Bellevue location, where our Master Tailor or Haberdasher will suggest a suitable style for the occasion and your body type. Alternately, you can call our Customer Care team and give us a time slot as per your convenience, our Traveling Tailor will visit you at your home to measure you up and help you find a suitable style.